Touch up pens are used on composite doors where there is minor damage to the paint surface. These are colour matched to individual door manufacturers however there is no guarantee that the colour will be an exact match due to batch differentials and the age of the installation where there may be some colour fade.
- Acrylic resin paint pen with resistant properties
- Clean surface before use
- Dries in approximately 5 minutes dependent upon temperature
- Solvent based – hazardous
How do I use the colour-match touch-up repair pens?
- Ensure area is dry & free from dust & grease
- Shake pen vigorously of 10-20 seconds (be sure to keep the top on)
- Remove top (pen should point upwards to avoid & drips)
- Lightly squeeze on ‘PRESS’ markings to get rid of air & prevent blotching
- Ensure that you are using a good tip – change the tip if showing signs of wear or if you need to apply a fine stoke.
If you haven’t used these pens before then we suggest you first draw trial strokes on a sample surface, allowing you to get a feel for flow of dye.
Hold pen with tip pointing down & squeeze gently on the markings to open the valve & allow lacquer to flow into the tip.
Lacquer should be applied evenly in one stroke. If opacity decreases, then the pen can be squeezed again to release more lacquer.
Pen top should be returned firmly, immediately after use.
There are no reviews yet.