Expanding foam tapes are used during the installation of glass units in Inox doors to help prevent the ingress of air and water. They can also be used as an effective insulation between window or door frames and brickwork.
Expanding Foam Tape for sealing around gaps and glazing apertures
A foam tape that expands to seal around perimeters to prevent water and air ingress
- Pre compressed sealant made of impregnated permanently elastic fine cell soft polyurethane foam
- Manufactured to ISO9001 and approved to DIN18542 and DIN 4102
- Resistat to UV, ozone, ageing, fungus, bacteria, weak acids, gentle solvents/cleaning fluids and alcohol
- Suitable for glazing around sealed units for Inox glazing
- Expands to 8mm or 18mm gapfill
There are no reviews yet.